Article 1: Definitions
- 1. The term “Amazing DX” means the entire AI system of the FIRM which can be used as a means of filing a trademark registration application with the Japan Patent Office (trademark registration pending).
- (1) Name and title
- (2) Address
- (3) Telephone number
- (4) Email address
- (5) Fax number
- (6) Date of birth
- (7) Age
- (8) Gender
- (9) Credit card information
- (10) Additional information that is entered by users on the form provided by the FIRM
- 3. The FIRM may collect information on the status of access to “Amazing DX” and on how “Amazing DX” is used. The information herein refers to the following information (hereinafter this information and said information stipulated in the preceding clause are collectively referred to as “personal relevant information, etc.”)
- (1) Terminal information
- (2) Log information
- (3) Cookie (which is a file which contains information (such as the access date and time) of the user who visited the website and is temporarily saved in the user’s browser. The website administrator cannot grasp personal information stipulated in the preceding clause from Cookies set in “Amazing DX”.)
- (4) ID
- (5) Location information
Article 2: Purpose of use, etc.
- 1. Purpose of use of personal relevant information, etc.
The FIRM will use personal relevant information, etc. acquired by the FIRM through “Amazing DX” to the extent required for the following purposes.
- (1) Legal services concerning patents, utility models, designs, trademarks and other intellectual properties, and services associated therewith
- (2) Client management, payment
- (3) Provision of information pertaining to intellectual property services, such as invitation to lectures or seminars by the FIRM and provision of up-to-date information, and sending of greetings
- (4) Analysis and improvement of “Amazing DX” stipulated in Article 3
- (5) Provision of information to the settlement agency stipulated in the proviso of Article 5
- (6) Other services necessary for the purpose and execution of the business
- 2. Proper acquisition and use of personal relevant information, etc.
The FIRM will not use personal relevant information, etc. acquired in connection with the use of “Amazing DX” for any purpose other than the purposes set forth in the preceding clause.
Article 3: Regarding Google Analytics
The FIRM uses Google Analytics on the “Amazing DX” platform for the purpose of analyzing and improving the website. Google may set Cookies on browsers in use to collect data, or may read existing Cookies. In addition, web browsers using the “Amazing DX” service automatically transmit particular non-personal information (such as web addresses or IP addresses of accessed pages) to Google.
The FIRM may use those pieces of information for purposes such as ascertaining the use status, improving the website, or announcing the use status or improvement status.
Google and the website administrator will process those data for said purposes and in said manners.
Article 4: Safety management of personal relevant information, etc.
The FIRM shall safely manage personal relevant information, etc. to prevent leakage of, loss of, or damage to the personal relevant information, etc. In addition, the FIRM shall take the following measures for the safety management.
- (1) Establishment of security
- (2) Appropriate management and supervision of employees
Article 5: Provision of personal relevant information, etc. to third party
The FIRM shall not provide personal relevant information, etc. to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the applicable person, except for cases as provided for in the Personal Information Protection Law or other relevant laws and acts. However, if the FIRM is requested by the settlement agency for personal information, the FIRM may provide personal information to the settlement agency to the extent required. In this case, the FIRM will impose a duty of confidentiality on the settlement agency.
Article 6: Disclosure/correction of personal relevant information, etc.
Upon request for disclosure, correction, deletion, or the like of personal relevant information, etc. of the requesting party, the FIRM will respond appropriately to the request after confirming the identity of the requesting party.